Friday, March 21, 2003

Friday Five

I'm posting early today, cos I'm off to a concert tonight. So you won't see much more from me til tomorrow. So onto the Friday Five

1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be? Oh goddammit, I've met Elvis Costello. Damn damn damn. I don't suppose another chance and this time having a long conversation that ends in passionate sex would count? No? Screw you! LOL ...Ok...then I'll take my darling pain in the ass, Greg Proops. For the same reasons as Mr. Costello, only I'd probably argue with him...then move onto the passionate sex...(and since this is a fantasy..I'll pretend the JenCat doesn't exist)

2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be?
1800's ...cos I want to wear the pretty dresses and go to balls. Oh might as well stipulate that I want to be rich in that century. If I'm not, not worth it.

3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be?
Oh the UK. Cos well that's where my favorite concubine is.

4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be?
Christine Daae from Phantom of the Opera. My reasoning could go on forever, but if I were Christine..the story might have ended differently.

5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be?
Well that's a good one. Hmmmm Diana Krall...Uh..no...well maybe....How about this..I want to look like someone Elvis Costello would want to shag senseless.


Ah now that was a fucking fun friday five...all fantasy...

0 comments: