Tuesday, March 11, 2003

An Episode of Elvis

Ok, so Mr. Costello has completely taken over my tiny brain. I can't help it. They played a clip of Hall of Fame on Good Morning America this morning. I've had some drooling time looking at the pictures on Wire Image. I so hope some large versions of these morsels appear online somewhere soon.

If only that bimbo that's attached herself to him would go away. Far away. Very Far Away. Ok not on this planet would be a good place for her. I won't speak her name cos it will depress me. You know, I seriously liked it better when he was married to Cait O' Riordan. I'm not sure why, but it seemed to sit better with my stomach.

I wonder if the "if you ignore it long enough, it will go away" theory would work on her? Probably not. Most likely the Morrissey theory of "The more you ignore me, the closer I get" would hold true.

On a happy note: All the Attractions were there! Yup even Bruce! Yay Bruce! It's a shame Elvis wasn't nasty though, he could have done I Want You..which would have annoyed the fuck out of Bruce Thomas..but I think they steered clear of that song. More is the pity. I know they did Pump it Up, not sure what else they did, I can't wait to watch on Sunday!

Also, this just in..Elvis is the HOST of Letterman on Wednesday...How cool is that? I'm wondering if he's performing too. I hope so. I need all the Elvis I can get in my life.

I'd like to get a new album too, but I think that's too much to ask.

0 comments: