Friday, March 28, 2003

Friday Five

Yup it's that time of week again. It's Friday Five time! So without further adieu...

1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?
Ah, of course it would be telling the people at PRC to go to hades...when I was hired at my new job. There's nothing more memorable than being able to leave a place that makes you miserable.

2. What one person touched your life this week?
Hmmm touched my life? I don't think anything has happened to me..that I could say ..that they touched my life. It's been rather ordinary, aside from the new job.

3. How have you helped someone this week?
I've actually been helping alot of the new hires this week at work. It's rather rewarding to see them learn new things. It also helps that there is more of an opportunity to do this now. When I started I had very little help. I might not have grown so frustrated if that had happened.

4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?
Well...I would say that by this time next week I'd like to be fully acclimated to my new job!

5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?
I'll have stopped complaining about the job that I hate and will make everyone that knows me happier..thus increasing the happiness of the world!

0 comments: