Saturday, March 15, 2003

Finally a Survey to Klepto

I can always count on Linds to have a survey worth stealing. I don't know where to look for em, so I have to get mine second hand. Ah well. It's either survey kleptoing or me posting more pictures of Mr. Elvis (I'm one sexy sonfabitch) Costello... So be happy if I were you.


FAITH
1. What religion do you follow? Catholicism as much as I can
2. What religion were you raised as? Catholic
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? It goes both ways depending on what's being forgiven I suppose.
4. Do you believe in magic? No. David Copperfield is shite and he's orange...Otto where's otto (I'm sorry, going all Greg Proops on you there)
5. What was the last promise you broke? "I'll take care of that issue for you" to every customer at Expa-fucking-nets
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? Real prayers aren't recited.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? No, but then I think religiously and Jesus would probably the only example of a perfect person. Everyone has faults, but it also depends on how you interpret perfect. You have people like Mother Theresa and I'm sure I could come up with a few others, that lived good and blameless lives, so how can I say they aren't perfect or near perfect.

HOPE
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? No, but I never expect to.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? A full and satifsfying life with someone to love.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? It all depends on what we're talking about. I never think great things will happen to me in regards to work, only bad things happen to me there.
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? Once or twice
6. Do you gamble? No
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? No

CHARITY
1. What causes do you support? Any cause for animals.
2. What causes have you given money or time to? Several Religous charities, Make A Wish, Animal Rescue League
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? No
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group? No
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? No.
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? No, never had to.
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? I've rushed to a friends house a few times when things were rough when a relationship had gone bad.

FORTITUDE
1. What are you most afraid of? Life
2. What did you do today that was really brave? I went to work...trust me that's brave
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? Pah, I don't have one.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? most likely not, I'm a big wus and I admit it openly
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? More courage.
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? I've never been on stage
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? Follower definitely...

JUSTICE
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? Were you chosen? No to both
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? I'm off to Canada, see you later.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? Yes in some instances, what good does life in prison serve other than to keep our tax dollars up. Especially if the individual will never be fit for society.
4. Which should be guaranteed legal: (Please make this question more clear!) Prostitution...LOL
5. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? No way...that was a dictatorship that was bought for him by his brother and his daddy.
6. What was your favorite media circus trial? Does the Clinton Scandal count..that was fun
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? I don't fucking hardly think so

TEMPERANCE
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? shopping
2. Do you collect anything? Music, Nightmare Before Christmas stuff, Coke Bears
3. Are you addicted to anything? Music (I have over 3000 cds)
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? No
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? Cash now that I'm trying to get rid of my debt
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do: Take the job with Expanets
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? Yes. I definitely obsess over the bad things in my life that worry me. It's hard to put aside something that can cause you impending doom

PRUDENCE
1. Who is the wisest person you know? My mother
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? No
3. Do you take advice when it's given? Sometimes
4. What area are you wisest in? Ask me about music...
5. Do you drive defensively? Yes.
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? Getting a bit personal here aren't you, but yes
7. What did you learn today? Mandatory overtime sucks.
8. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue? Hope springs eternal

0 comments: