Saturday, March 29, 2003

It's time for the SATURDAY SURVEY!

Erm...not as if I do this every Saturday, but hey...it got your attention. I stole..erm...borrowed this from Katy's LiveJournal. So here goes. Hope it gives you a giggle. (I know Jennifer is giggling)

what time is it? 10:25 AM
full name: Andrea Jane Guy
age: 28
height: 5"3
weight: - 138
eye color: brown
hair color: dark brown
skin color: white....
birthday: July 2, 1974
birthstone/sign: Ruby/Cancer (malignant)
makeup or none?: Makeup..yes...It's not fair to scare people when it's not halloween
style: a bit funky at times
nationality: I'm American. My grandma's family hails from Checkloslovakia (I think I came close the correct spelling there) My father's family..England and Germany
school: the last school...California Univerisity of PA

characteristics____x

devil or angel: A lot of Devil with a sprinkling of Angel
confrontational or let things slide: Mostly I let things slide
introverted or extroverted: introverted
aloof or concentrated: concentrated
are you one to take things seriously: yes even the little stupid things
very analyctical of what others say: It depends on what they are saying
do you think before you act: Uhm erm..no
serious or comedic: bit of both
selfish or selfless: Said to say this..but I'm a selfish sort...
do you consider yourself to be honest? I can be brutally honest when necessary

describe yourself: A touch obsessive, funny, funky, creative, smart
how does your girlfriend/boyfriend feel about you?: don't have one don't really want one
how do you feel about yourself?: I like myself for the most part.
describe your girlfriend/boyfriend?: Don't have one..but if you want to know what the perfect man would be combine Greg Proops and Elvis Costello together and you'd come close to what I want...Oh fuck it, I want them both.
what would you rather be doing?: Spending money, someone elses preferrably
describe where you live?: In a small boring town where nothing exciting ever ever happens.
describe how you love?: With all my being
have a good sense of humor?: I would say so
what did you have for breakfast this morning?: Nothing as of yet
what are you looking forward to?: my new job, I'm also dreading it.
any major flaws?: I'm a cranky irritable bitch at times

favorites_________x

movie: Edward Scissorhands..though Chicago is creeping up the list
television show: Whose Line Is It Anyway and On the Spot
band: Elvis Costello and the Attractions or the Imposters or the Rude 5 or the Confederates
actor: Johnny Depp
actress: Winona Ryder
food: Mexican
ice cream flavor: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough..these days
song: The Long Journey Home - Elvis Costello and Anuna for the moment
book: The Phantom of the Opera - Gaston Leroux
number: 2
color: black
store: Dots
animal: I like dogs and cats, If I made a choice they might rebel
scent: Crystal-Chanel
album: Holy I can't decide..at this moment..erm Elvis Costello's...erm..all of them..I fucking like all of them..don't make me decide I'll explode!
movie soundtrack: Chicago
season: Summer..or in PA as it's called Construction
t-shirt quote: Stupid People Shouldn't Breathe
holiday: Christmas
school subject: creative writing
random thing: my computer
thing to do on the 'net: BLOG
thing to say: "I don't fucking hardly think so"
car: Grand lemon..I mean Am
favorite childhood memory?: erm? don't have any..but perhaps seeing the Monkee's in concert back in 86 I was 12..that counts as childhood right?
favorite vacation?: Niagra Falls..NY and Canada

this or that_______x

pepsi/coke: coke
cat/dog: can't do it..I won't cause a rebellion
real/fake: It's all real
lust/love: Lust is funner :d
tv/movies: movies
hug/kiss: long wet kisses..from Elvis Costello preferrably
love/be loved: both
night/day: night
dark/light: dark
hot/cold: warm I think
silver/gold: silver
taking pics/pics taken: neither
blonde/brunette: brunette
good/evil: evil
sweet/sour: sour
dl'ing music/buying music: downloading
indoors/outdoors: indoors
left/right: right
living for the moment/future: future
cell phone/regular phone: both

friendship________x

are you popular? No. I don't care
number of close friends? 4 or 5
friend you talk to the most? Erin and Tina
friend you see the least? Tina
friend you see the most? Erin
friend who goes to you for advice? I don't give advice I give opinions
ever made out with a friend? no
best friend: Tina
funniest friend: Erin
dumbest friend: won't answer could get me in trouble
ditziest friend: hehehehe same as above
most unfortunate friend: -
smartest friend: Tina
quietest friend: April
loudest friend: Tina
longest lasting friend: Tina
prettiest friend:Erin and April
cutest friend: these are weird questions
hottest friend: I don't look at my friend's that way

random__________x

what's the worst memory of your life: The last time mom was in the hospital was truly traumatising
do you have any siblings: a brother and sister
the funniest or most disgusting thing you had to do in a game of truth or dare: never played it
do you like your name: I can live with it
what are your favorite boys/girls names: Declan and Angela
when you dream, do you see yourself, or do you see through your own eyes: I see through my own eyes
do you have any phobias: life
does glitter make you sick: no
do you consider yourself to be a very sexual person: kinda
what kind of shampoo / conditioner do you use: Suave
what kind of body wash do you use: Anything that smells pretty from Bath and Body works
do you consider yourself to be spoiled: yes
what is your religion? Catholic
are you a big music freak: hell yea
do you believe in love at first sight: lust at first sight yes..love PAH
do you believe love can only happen once in a lifetime: In all the world there's one true love and finding it's hard enough...
do you believe in evolution: yeah pass the bananas
is there anything you really hate: Ignorance
what are your views on plastic surgery: Who cares...
what are your views on drugs and alcohol: Drugs are bad...Alcohol is fine in moderation
are you down with the spongebob craze: not really, but it's a cute show
do you have any collections: hehehehee yes
name a place you visit often: The south side in Pittsburgh
do you think you're hot: fuck no
do you have any piercings: yes
do you want any piercings: no more..thank you
what are your views on piercings: some look just plain stupid
do you have a tattoo: no
do you want one or another one: no that you
share a few words of wisdom?: What the world needs now..is love sweet love
how often do you spend time online: yeah
do you get along with your parents: yeah
how was your childhood: fine
are you an only child?: no
pets?: 4 cats a dog and a turtle
feeling on politics: The free world is run by a moron
like hippies?: ARGH tree huggers! I'm cranky right now.they aren't really bad...don't really care
like thugs?: Not really
like Punk rockers?: Some are damn annoying
like hXcers?: what are they?
like metal heads?: uh...dont care
like ravers?: don't care
like posers: annoying
like goths: Ah..goths are amusing..and that should really piss a few off
like hicks?: NO
like racist people: NO!
like Nazis?: NO!
like preps: I was kinda one for a bit
are you a virgin: no
how's the weather?: Rainy
do you like living: yeah
what do you want to be: Mrs Declan Patrick MacManus
how was your day: It's just started
what are you wearing: my jammies
doing anything later: going out to eat and stuff
tomorrow?: don't know yet
ever try to commit suicide: no

have you ever____x

been in love? no
kissed the same sex? only if you count relatives
seen your favorite band live? yes
taken any kind of lessons? Driving...
won any contests? a writing contest
cussed out your mom/dad? yeah
looked at the stars with a loved one? yeah
wanted to kill someone? Don't we all
killed someone? no
hated someone? yes
cheated on someone? not really

one, neither, or both____x

mom or dad: both
girl or boy: girl
gun or knife: neither
deaf or blind: neither
penis or vagina: vagina
blood or boogers: blood
eyes or toes: eyes
boobs or butts: butts on guys ;)
tongue or lip rings: neither
nipple or nose rings: neither
green or blue eyes: green
punk or thug: neither
broken jaw or nose: neither both hurt to much
date same or opposite sex: opposite

first thing that comes to mind__x

fish: yuck
fat: diet
roast Beef: sandwich
school: stress
asshole: W
poser: American Idol
slut: Britney Spears
funk: fuck (they rhyme)
drums: Rick Allen
blood: Gore
13: Friday
dead: Man's Party
president Bush: MORON
America: Home
cactus: potted histories
peach: sweet

0 comments: