Thursday, March 13, 2003

Elvis, Story progression...and other random stuff

Ok first let me go on for a bit on how fantastic Mr. Elvis Costello was on Letterman last night! Not only was he divinely handsome, but he was funny and all around entertaining. His monologue gave me many excuses to giggle and mutter "you're so bad" to the telly. The one thing about him that I find endearing is how he says "ehm" when he's thinking of what to say next. It just sounds so damn sexy. I could go on about how sexy he is, but you all know that by now.

I did manage to nab some nice pictures from the Hall of Fame at the VH-1 site. I plan on moving one of them into the concubine section of the page soon. Change is always good, right?

Oh and speaking of changes, I'm nearly finished with the edits to Man Out of Time. So you'll be seeing new bits to this story here soon. Anyone who wants to read it over with the changes can give me a holler and I'll email it. I don't think I've made any drastic changes to the story. I basically cleaned up some parts that I felt were too vague. I was also trying to make Everett a bit more likable. I hope I succeeded. I'm still finding him less than amusing.

Oh, and I'm suffering from a lack of stupid surveys! C'mon people surely someone out there has a fun survey that I can steal. It's been nearly a week since I've klepto'd one. Annoying as they are. They at least give me something to think about.

The DSL modem came today, so likely over the weekend everything will get hooked up and running! I'm looking forward to faster downloads. So much music, so little time. Just think of all the divine mix cds that I'll be able to make once my downloads speed up!

Now for the Awol people in my life. Linds where the hell are you? You are too damn quiet everywhere! Jennifer, are you back in the states yet! Dammit I miss you guys!

Last thing, I might have an interview for a Management Training position for National City Bank. Keep your fingers crossed for me, that it would be something worth taking. I so want to find another job soon.

0 comments: