Thursday, March 20, 2003

Survey Theivery is Fun

I've stolen another lovely survey from the blog of One By One. So here's a little bit of mindlessness before I go to work on the story. I hope to have some more of Peter's part of the story for you soon.

Do you like having your picture taken?
Not Really. I very seldom take a good picture. You have only to see the pictures of me with the guys from Whose Line and Elvis Costello, to know that I'm one ugly goober. So needless to say I hide from cameras.

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
I'll take the cue from One by One's answer. To bed with Elvis Costello. I would hope he'd be somewhere nice, like London or Dublin. To the why part, cos Elvis is a sexy sonfabitch and I would love to travel to the UK someday.

Have you ever done crossword puzzles?
I've done crosswords..but I've never finished one. I prefer word searches myself.

Pick up the closest book and write a sentence at random from it:
"When she wasn't celebrity hunting she augmented her meager income by taking fuzzy focus pictures of romantic scences for Touch Me Softly greeting cards." Fantasies by Beverly Sassoon.


Do the same with a lyric from either a cd or the radio:
"In all the world there's one true love and finding it's hard enough." Elvis Costello, "Sweet Pear"
Have you ever tried to analyze your own dreams?
No, my dreams are way to goofey to even try to decipher. Though it's really creepy when some of them happen. Usually they are about other people ...and don't affect my life any.

Can you sing?
No...but I wish I could.


Do you ever sing to yourself while doing everyday tasks?
Don't we all? It can be downright embarassing at times.


Have you ever lied to get off the phone or out of talking to someone online?
I'll just let you guess the answer to that one.


Is your VCR flashing 12:00 all the time?
No but a few of my stereos are flashing the correct time..cos I'm to lazy to stop it.


Do you read your horoscope?
Yeah I need my daily laugh


How many times a year about are you sick?
At the most one time a year...I don't get sick much...

What radio station do you listen to most?
You couldn't pay me to listen to the radio


Do you know how to play dominoes?
Yes, my gram taught me how to play. Rather amusing little game.

What color are your eyes?
Brown..


Name one person your life is made better by.
Elvis Costello brings me immense joy....


Can you do math with ease?
It took awhile but now I can. I wasn't good in math until college.


Are you a vegetarian?
If cows could eat us, they would...(stealing the words from the mouth of Greg Proops yet again.)


How about an aspiring actor/actress?
No, never thought about it once


Which movie can you watch and say the lines along with the actors?
The Beatles Help!


Name one of your passions in life.
Music


What's your least favorite time of day?
Morning truly sucks ass. I'm not a morning person at all


Have you ever said 'lol' in real life without thinking about it?
No, but now that I've read this, I'll probably do it. ARGH!


What is the best present you've ever given someone else?
Gave my sister her ticket to the Improv All Stars


What is the best present someone else has ever given to you?
My trip to see Phantom in Toronto my senior year of high school.


Do you wear a watch?
Of course, I'd be lost without it.


Write one sentence stating what you want people to say about you after you've passed on.
"She was the only wife that Elvis Costello didn't cheat on"


Describe the ideal superpower and what you would do if you had it.
I've never really thought about that, cos well I've never really paid alot of attention to superheroes. Though I think shapeshifting could be downright amusing, and damn torturous. It's for the torturous nature, that I'd enjoy it the most.


Name something you've done in the last 24 hours no matter how big or small.
I went to work and solved issues. Totally fucking fun! (PAH!)


Do you wear necklaces, bracelets, anklets, earrings, rings?
Earrings, rings yes...Necklaces and bracelets on occasion. I love jewelry, but it's hard to wear pretty earrings when you have a headset on all day. Yuck.

What's on your computer desk?
Coke bear figure and stuffed animal. some butterfly hairclips. CDRs ...Compressed air...WalMart receipt...my glasses..oh and a cat.

When you're talking do you ever use your hands to do quotation marks in the air when saying certain words?
No


Do you think you're pretty?
No..just reread the answer to question one..I have issues.


What's in your fridge right now?
Oh an easy question! FOOD..and some nuclear waste that should have been thrown out last year! LOL!


What is the strangest thing you've ever done?
I'll never tell..


What is the worst thing anyone could ever do to you?
that's an open invitation for pain..so no you don't need to know the answer to that.


Are you a fast typer?
I would say so


Describe how you sleep.
For the most part pretty deeply, when I'm out..you have to shake me awake.


Have you ever read a book and not understood it? If so which one?
The first time I read Les Miserables, I was so like, "What the fuck is this about" Never read a book in double column form. It's maddening.


Do people pick up your slang language more than you pick up theirs?
I don't think so, I'm pretty balanced with that kind of crap.


Have you ever bought anything just because it was a fad?
Of course, but I won't tell you which ones, cos it's too embarassing now. Let's just say I'm a child of the 80's.


What would you like to do with your life?
Be able to have a job that doesn't annoy the hell out of me. Oh and to make Elvis Costello the happiest man on the planet. (damn I know a reality slap is coming)


Do you bite your nails?
No, I'm prettily manicured though not polished.


Are people's perceptions of you usually correct?
Probably not, cos most people don't really know me.


When they start sending rockets to the moon for us civilians, will you be on the list to go?
Hey, I'm still waiting to be abducted by the aliens, so why not rocketing to the moon!


Have you ever written anything on your skin?
Erm...I'll never tell... X = F


What color are most of your clothes?
Black.


Are things as bad as they seem?
Actually they are much much worse.


Do you like to look people in the eye?
Yes, that way you can scare the hell out of em when you give em a goonie look.


0 comments: