Sunday, October 18, 2009

Whose Live Is It Anyway!

Last night's show was truly awesome. The players, Greg, Chip, Ryan and Jeff were all in fine form. Playing every manner of Improv games made famous by the the show Whose Line Is It Anyway. You know where the points don't matter?

These two handsome blokes are Jeff Davis (the younger one) and Greg Proops (My sweetie Pookie Pie). Have I mentioned I've crushed on Mr. Proops for as long as I can remember?

Last night I had the pleasure of meeting and talking to the guys, if just for a few minutes. I got my program signed by all 4 guys and Greg signed two of his comedy cassettes that I've had since nineteen yeden.

It was a fun fun evening, and I've been waiting years to get that close to Greg Proops. You'll understand more when you see the picture. Which I hope I will have by the end of the week.

0 comments: