Friday, October 09, 2009

Top 5 On Friday: Week 243

From Music Memoirs


Top 5 musical things you wouldn't waste your money on.

1. There are just some artists that I couldn't be bothered buying no matter what. For me its artists like Britney, Lady Gaga are some names that come to mind. I won't give these artists a dime.

2. Unless I had a huge gift certificate I would not spend money on a stereo anymore. That's what my computer is for. I wouldn't mind a fancy system for my mp3 player though.

3. Concerts @ Post Gazette Pavilion in Burgettstown, PA. I hate this venue and I will not pay to see anyone and that includes Elvis Costello & The Moody Blues if they play there. The venue is shit! Plus I think its ignorant to charge for parking when you have no choice but to park in their lots! I'd travel before going to a show there.

4. Any CD @ FYE! I won't waste my money on inflated priced CDs. I buy only @ stores when the CDs are less than $15.99

5. CD Deluxe editions that come out 5 months after a CDs release when I already have a copy! Screw you, music industry!

0 comments: