Monday, October 19, 2009

What A Nice Thing To Wake Up To

My mind was in some serious overdrive last night. I was dreaming of being at Monroeville Mall and Mika and Sliimy were there. I have seriously been listening to too much Mika lately, he's invaded my brain.

I think the dream was too much for me because I woke up with a king sized headache, which is something I'm not really used to doing. I have a feeling my sinuses are about to act up again, which is not something I want to deal with, but this weather isn't helping much.

I'll take the dreams about Mika, cos he is pretty darn cute, but headaches, no way. I don't want them.

It didn't help matters that I took a nap yesterday and I didn't fall asleep right at night. My body only likes extra sleep at bedtime.

Go figure, its picky.

And I wonder why I have a headache?

0 comments: