Friday, October 16, 2009

Top 5 On Friday - Week 244



You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other two weekly memes and play along.


Top 5 artists/bands you'd like to see in concert but never have. (they have to be still around too...)


1. Erasure: They came to Pittsburgh the year before I discovered them and they haven't been back since. This is wrong on so many levels.

2. Mika: A girl has got to dream right? I know I have at least one other person dreaming with me on this...and if we both got close enough, Mika would be learning a bit more about the opposite sex, something a few of us are sure he doesn't know nearly enough about.

3. Over The Rhine: They keep playing the Burgh and I keep missing them. Boo! There was a concert saga last year and I'm still sad about it all. I hope one day I get to see them.

4. Keri Noble: Russ got to see her! I'm still jealous. Stamps foot. Play the Burgh Keri!!!

5. Sarah Brightman: I would love to see the Vegas-like show she puts on. Plus I love Sarah for her over-enunciation and new agey weirdness.

0 comments: