Friday, October 02, 2009

Top 5 On Friday - Week 242



This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other two weekly memes and play along.

Top 5 "musical" things you'd spend $1000 on. (This doesn't have to be one thing of course)

I can buy 5 things with a grand and no one is going to yell at me for spending it on frivolous stuff. Ah bliss.

1. I would complete my Ipod collection, since Creative doesn't make any players over 30 GB anymore. I would acquire a 160 GB in Black and for fun a Purple 16 GB Nano!

2. I would clear out my Amazon Wish List. Anyone want to buy me presents? Come to think of it, I think that Purple Nano is on my wish list!

3. Sadly I'd go through Itunes and buy up all the exclusive stuff I've been meaning to get.

4. CDBaby here I come. What is CD Baby and how does it differ from Amazon? Well CDBaby is just about all Independent artists. These are CDs you won't find on the shelves. I love spending hours on that site discovering new music. Just because you don't see the videos or hear it on the radio in your area doesn't mean its not good.

5. Concert tickets assuming that there would be anything good in the area when I had this imaginary money. I would make sure I had the best seats possible.


So what would you spend your $1000 of musical money on?

0 comments: