Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cleaning, Goodwill Shopping and Album Reviewing

I'm still dejunking my closets. You have no idea how much clothing has gone from my house to Goodwill. I took another huge garbage bag to the store in Belle Vernon. I still have loads more clothes to go through. Its depressing but I've reached a point in my life when I know I will never get my butt into a size 4 again. Heck, getting into a 6 may be pushing it right now.

So needless to say, when I went to drop off the clothes, I went in the store, and when I left, I brought along books and yet another sweater. I have quite a lovely cheap sweater collection now. So bring it cold! I will be toasty warm!

Now if only I could find jeans that would fit my fat butt!

It was nice to find some paperbacks for 99 cents a piece! That's probably the best used book price out there.

Yes, they were old Harlequins, but I don't care. I enjoy those kinds of stories. They make me happy and that's all that matters.

I didn't want to come home from my outing, even though my groceries would start to spoil because I have a review that I've been working on for a few days and lately its been taking a lot out of me to write 500 words. Now I have to start on Artists To Watch which I've been really slow at getting posted.

I just want to sit back and read.

0 comments: