Friday, October 30, 2009

Top 5 On Friday - Week 246

From Music Memoirs



Top 5 artists or bands that you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

1. Amy Winehouse: I wouldn't want to meet this lady in a place full of light. She is one creepy looking woman. Plus who knows what kind of drugged out alcoholic binge she might be coming off of!

2. Marilyn Manson: He's another one that I wouldn't want to encounter anywhere. I realize the makeup is all a persona, but lordy the man is creepy, highly intelligent too, but very very creepy.

3. Madonna: OMG, she creeps me out something awful anymore. I liked her before she was so...erm...NUTS! I liked dime store hooker looking Madonna. You know when she started out. Now she's just scary from all her trying to look young while she's well into middle age.

4. John Barrowman: I couldn't hold myself responsible for the slug I'd give him if I met him in a dark alley. This man scares me with his media-whorishness and it annoys me.

5. Lady Gaga: Do I really have to explain why? I think the VMA outfit would be a sufficient reason.

0 comments: