Friday, October 23, 2009

Top 5 On Friday - Week 245

You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other two weekly memes and play along.





Top 5 Top 5 songs you like to sing a long with.


Mika - We Are Golden
I dare you not to get caught up by this infectious song. I sing it all day long sometimes. Even when its not playing.

Erasure - Don't Say Your Love Is Killing Me

This is one is just as catchy as Mika and even my mom would sing along with this one.

Duran Duran - The Reflex

By far one of my favorite Duran Duran songs and one I can't not sing with.

Elvis Costello and Burt Bacharach - This House Is Empty Now

I realize that most of this list is very upbeat, but this song is a ballad, but there's something about this song that makes me want to sing a long, especially when EC gets to the line "Does the extinguished candle care about the darkness."

Diana Krall - Narrow Daylight

You know I don't know why I sing along with this one, I just do. Probably because its my favorite Diana Krall tune.

0 comments: