Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Giant Eagle Market Distict

OMG I went into this grocery store on Sunday afternoon in the Upper Saint Clair area, which from here on in will be known as Richieland, because that's where all the rich people live.

This is the most incredible store I've ever been in. It flipping has everything; from a cafe to a take home soup and salad bar, rotisserie chickens and whole section of imported cheeses, a place with chocolates and fresh roasted nuts oh and a PICKLE BAR!

OMGWTFBBQ!

The store itself is so big you can get lost in it. Each aisle is actually double what it is in a normal Giant Eagle. Not to mention their are several more aisles of frozen foods. I think that's because they devote a lot of space to ethnic foods. Their were 2 aisles of foods from Poland, Germany, Mexico, France and Italy to name but a few. That carried over into the frozen aisle as well.

ARGH!!!!

So much food, so little time. I could feel my waistband expanding just being in the place!

Oh and on a none food note..they had a bigger DVD aisle then KMart and they had just as many books too, though there is no discount on them there, so it would be totally whack to buy them.

Damn you Richieland! Damn you to HELL! I want my Market District Giant Eagle!

0 comments: