Thursday, October 29, 2009

There's nothing like a warm camp fire

The Demon House wasn't all that scary, but the outside of the haunted house was pretty awesome. They had games, a movie, concessions and the most wonderful bonfire ever.

I had no desire to leave my place on the log because the fire was so warm. I kept asking for marshmallows! No fire that big and warm should go without a long stick with a burnt marshmallow at the end!! Tasty!

As for the Haunted House, it wasn't scary but the people they had working for them were pretty awesome, especially the guy in the Zombie costume working the crowd.

I would have been more impressed if they didn't do half the house in clowns. Clowns don't scare me one iota.

But oh did I love that bonfire. Have I mentioned that yet? Really it was so warm and wonderful. I wanted to tell spooky stories or something.

Yeah...that's the romantic in me creeping out. Don't tell anyone about it.

0 comments: