Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Book Challenge Update

I know its been a few weeks but I just thought I'd shoot out an update on how many books I've read for the Harlequin reading challenge. I'm up to 6! Woo hoo! I'm about halfway through book 7 too! Only 94 more to go! I'm really quite proud of myself for getting this many done in about 2 weeks, since I've read a few that were more than just typical cheesy romances.

This week I'm taking a break from brain books though and I'm going to be reading some fluff.

Why?

Because I feel like it.

Over the weekend I'll catch up on some of my deeper reading. Well probably not deeper, just longer novels. I've got a Jennifer Weiner (yeah poor lady that's her name) sitting on the shelf waiting to be picked up.

I really want to make it to 100 books. Its just a shame that there aren't that many days left in the year!! ARGH! I must read faster!

0 comments: