Thursday, October 15, 2009

What To Do With 4 Vacation Days?

I still have 4 days left. I don't know when to take most of them. I know when one is going to be used, and that's when my dad goes for his colonoscopy. Yay, fun day off right?

If I'm lucky I'll be able to take the day after Thanksgiving, which is called Andrea gets to sleep in and not go near a shopping plaza day.

But there are two others and I don't want to waste them.

I either want to use them on a day when I want to do things either at home or out and about, or for that vegetation that I so desperately need, since my paid holidays this year were cut down by one. However I lost a few days of work when my dad was in the hospital, but somehow those days weren't relaxing. I can't imagine why.

I truly envy people that get more than one week of vacation a year and personal days. I just keep reminding myself that I don't get written up or whatnot whenever I have to leave work to take care of a parent's health problem.

~sigh~

It could be worse I suppose, I do have a job.

0 comments: