Monday, October 12, 2009

Missing Mondays

I was seriously missing my college days last night. Not that I particularly enjoyed them but because I always had my schedule so rearranged that I only went to school 3 days a week and I had two days off.

Oh how I long for those days off. It was so nice to only be scheduled to do things 3 days out of 7.

I was never exhausted.

Life was so much simpler then too.

I had a car I trusted. Mom and Dad were younger and were able to go out and about with me more. I know I've mentioned that I miss that too. I really missed that when we were at Triple B this weekend. Mom would have loved to have seen all the pretty things and the food at the farm market and the storybook pumpkin patch.

Getting old sucks.

It means more stuff to miss and less stuff that you can do.

Geeze and I'm only 35!

Still I wish I had my college schedule back. Maybe I could get a few things done then!

0 comments: