Saturday, October 24, 2009

Things That Make Me Smile


Pumpkin Spice Lattes make me grin from ear to ear during the autumn. This is one of two kinds of coffee that I will spend $4.00 for. Usually I have a policy of not buying any drinks that cost more than $2.00 unless there is alcohol involved. This and the Peppermint Mocha @ Christmas are two exceptions..sometimes another holiday coffee will tempt me, but these two that will cause the money to fly from my wallet.


I am a disciple of Mika. Its been a very long time since I've fallen hard for a pop musician. I can't stop listening to his two CDs. They are really stunning in a Queen meets Erasure and Jimmy Somerville kind of way. It doesn't hurt that he's such a cutie pie. I just want to hug him and kiss him and keep him all to myself. You know like that crazy red haired girl in Animaniacs? Yeah. I would be like that with Mika!

Greg Proops has made me smile for the last...oh almost fifteen years or more. That picture I posted yesterday was the smile of a girl meeting someone she's idolized and lusted after for years and years. It was so wonderful that he was such a sweet guy and I was so lucky I didn't pass out at his feet.

Last Saturday was truly a stellar night. I'm glad I get one night like that a year. It makes the rest of the days worthwhile!


This new USA show kicks some serious butt, plus its got the comedy edge to it that all USA shows have. Oh and see that guy? Matt Bomer. He's now on my list of men that need to be cloned and distributed to the female population.

This is going to be a new must watch tv show for me now on Friday nights. I still have to wonder how they are going to replace Monk, because that show is truly brilliance!

Yup...these are a few of my favorite things...

0 comments: