Friday, October 09, 2009

A Tiny Book Survey

I made this for my LJ community Chicks Who Read.

Feel free to do it and pass it along.

Favorite Book Store: Chain: Books-A-Million/Half-Priced Books
Books-A-Million has a great discount card, plus their sale tables rock my world!
Half Priced Books = All the old cheesy romances I can read cheap! Oh and mom gets scads of cookbooks!

Local: Pandora's Books Wheeling, WV a great used store across from Centre Market!!

What You Are Reading Now: False Family - Mary Anne Wilson (Silhouette Shadows)

Longest Book You've Read: Hearts In Atlantis - Stephen King or Gone With The Wind- Margaret Mitchell

Book That You've Read More Than 1 Time: Phantom Of The Opera - Gaston Leroux

Favorite Non-Fiction Book: Helen Keller: The Story Of My Life. When I was a little girl I was totally fascinated by her life story. To this day, I still think she was one of the world's most amazing women.

Where Do You Do Your Best Reading: The bathtub! Nothing like a nice soak and a good book to relax to.

Do You Discuss Your Books With Friends: I try, but very few of my friends share the same reading interests with me. Now when gram was alive, we'd always talk about what books we liked or didn't as we did the laundry. I miss that so much. Laundry was always a pain, but at least with gram it was entertaining.

0 comments: