Monday, October 05, 2009

Missing Mondays

I think the thing I miss the most today is the time when I could eat whatever I wanted and not put on a single pound and at the same time if I exercised regularly I would lose weight.

Why does metabolism have to be the first thing to go?

The last time I did a battle with a scale the only way I started to lose weight was by working out 3 or more hours a day.

I don't have any desire to do that. I barely have a desire to go to the gym for one hour, but I do try and I get nothing for my efforts.

Maybe I worked harder when I went to Curves. Maybe Curves didn't kick my self esteem in the butt. See when you are in a room full of chubby girls/women exercising, you don't feel nearly as fat, and therefore can exercise properly. If you go to one of those big gyms, all you see are skinny chicks in short shorts and big beefcake guys pumping iron.

Its defeating.

I want to turn back the clock on my metabolism please.

0 comments: