Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Things That Piss Me Off

I love my brother dearly, but sometimes he inadvertently hurts my feelings. See every time he has pictures posted of his kids or trips, mom and I have to make sure we see them and comment on them.

However if I have pictures posted I almost never hear a peep out of him. In fact I didn't even hear a "Did you have a good time?"

Maybe I'm being a little childish, but it would be nice to know that a family member cared. He's on flickr and facebook with me. Plus I'm proud to say that a good many of my pictures from Saturday came out nicely.

You can see some of them here. I'll be putting more of them up in the next day or so, when I don't have scads of stuff to do after work.

Grumbles grumbles grumbles...just cos a person doesn't have an expensive camera, doesn't mean that they can't take decent pictures.

0 comments: