Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday Randomosity

I like being random on Saturdays. Its how I roll.

~ Went to Triple B Farms for their Harvest festival which was fun and awesome and tasty all rolled into one. Check out the pictures here.

~ Spent $22 @ Goodwill even after dropping off 3 bags of stuff! Yikes! However I don't pass up gorgeous sweaters for $4.00 and I definitely can't pass up 99 cent books!

~ Sonny's Grille in Rostraver is very nommy!

~ You guys need to bookmark my Wenches Blog. Go read what all of the ladies are saying. Its not just a girl blog you know!

~ I want to read Accidentally On Purpose, mainly to see how much of Mary's stories they've used in the tv show, which btw, I love



~ Reviewed the new Bob Dylan Christmas CD @ Mossip. Check it out here.

~ Tomorrow I'm going to see Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs with my nephew.

0 comments: