Thursday, August 14, 2008

What's That Buzzing Sound

That was me at about 6 o'clock this morning as my alarm had been going off for 20 minutes. I woke up around 5 when my dad went downstairs. I thought he was taking long since he woke to his alarm and not the internal one that usually wakes him. After I heard him move, I promptly turned over and went back to bed.

Apparently that's where I wanted to stay too, because I really was having a hard time dragging my butt out of bed. And when I did get out of bed most of me wanted to go back there. And the half that made it out still had the tinglies. Remind me not to sleep on my hands ever again!

This is what I get for staying up to finish the Janet Evanovich novel. That one had been my bathtub reading. Yes, I read in the tub, shut up! I didn't end up falling asleep til around 11:30 last night, which is way later than I prefer. I usually try to turn in around 10:30. Anything after that results in disaster, as this morning has shown.

At least this weird waking hasn't left me feeling more tired than usual. I actually feel rested, which is a good thing. Because the last few times I've slept in I've felt like I was carrying around extra weight all day.

I really think I need a day to veg very soon.

0 comments: