Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Need To Go To Ollies Bargain Outlet

I can't believe I'm saying that. I really don't "need" to go there. I just want to, because I'm in need of some unusual reading material. Yes, I have 2 bedrooms that are full of books in every nook and cranny but sometimes I need something different, something unusual, something unique and for some odd reason I can find that at Ollies.

I don't know where they get their books, but I've found many a great read there and usually pretty cheaply too. I like to find books for about $2.99, that makes me an insanely happy girl.

I can find cookbooks for my mom there too. That's my second favorite reading material.

I figure I can go sometime next week since I need to pay my Peebles bill an that store is right next door. So I have an excuse! I like to find excuses to spend money, since I usually make myself feel guilty when I purchase stuff that isn't totally necessary to my existence.

I'm going to feel really guilty next month when I order my computer from Dell.

0 comments: