Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tuesday Tunes: Week 43

From Music Memoirs

What have you been listening to the most lately? and why? (It can be a genre an album a band)

I've been listening to a lot of country lately and I'm not really sure why except that I discovered a few bands in that genre that I really love right now, particularly Lady Antebellum (you'd never have guess that, right?) and Sugarland. Their new albums seem to be spending a lot of time getting played in my Zen Vision. The Sugarland in particular is also getting a lot of airplay on Froggy 94.9 which is the only other radio station that I turn on. I prefer Classic Hits The Pickle, but lately the same old stuff has been driving me mad, so I went for something different and for me you don't get much different than country, at least not for me.

I discovered Lady A by accident. They were a recommendation from Amazon and I decided to give them a try and I liked them. After seeing them live, I really like them.

If you want to read my reviews of the Lady Antebellum disc just go here. While you're there you can also listen to a clip of the song Slow Down Sister which is one of my favorites right now.

0 comments: