Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No Time, No Time At All

Why is my post title that of a bad, yet fun Monkees tune from the Headquarters CD? Because I really don't have any time this morning.

I woke up to kittens mewing and trying to escape from under the bed at 4 am. Mom had 3 attached, one little renegade was rolling around.

If they move this much at 4 days, I'm scared of how they'll be moving at 4 weeks.

Then like a fool, I left my computer on last night to get updates etc that showed up when I was ready for bed. This morning the computer barely moved until I restarted, and firefox kept freezing. I'm trying to remember why I switched from IE to this? I've been having just as much trouble with this browser as with the old one.

Dudes! I so want my Dell.

I couldn't even get an email saying Happy 40th to Fishy. I'm pretty sure today is his over the hill day. I didn't get that done until about 7 o'clock.

I'm seriously considering not blogging until evenings because my computer seems to be in a better frame of mind after 4. I wish I was.

Right now I'm so tired, pissed and aggravated that I could just randomly fall on the floor in a temper tantrum.

0 comments: