Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm Such A Fool

I've just determined that I'm one hell of a lazy bitch sometimes. I had all weekend to get stuff done. Did I? Nope. But did I go to sleep any earlier than usual? Nope. In fact, last night I was up until midnight.

Doing what you ask?

I was updating the virus software on this computer.

Why I hadn't done it earlier in the day, I'll never know.

I did manage to get to Walmart to get some shopping done so I could have lunch at work this week without starving. I also managed to clean 2 litter boxes. Oh the fun!

Other than that, I don't think I did much of anything except watch TV on my computer. I watched The Catherine Tate Show. Those of you that are in the UK or watch the new Doctor Who series, know Catherine recently played the Doctor's companion, Donna Noble in the most recent run of the show. She's also my favorite companion of the new show. Her comedy show is hilarious and obnoxious at the same time. It was the most enjoyable half hour I spent.

So now I've got to play catch up with the stuff I should have done over the weekend during the week when I have so very little time of my own to do things. I wish the lazy bug would stop biting me on Friday nights, because apparently that bug's venom takes about 48 hours to wear off.

0 comments: