Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Still Grumbling

I spent part of last night trying to find a new template, since this one, which has been a favorite of mine, seems to be completely broken. But I found nothing that I liked. It has to be music related without looking to childish.

I did get another set of photos uploaded to flickr.

So now you can go look at photos of Dobbin's Landing or of St Peter's Cathedral. I hope to get more of the photos up sometime tonight, if I get the chance. I was trying to get the lighthouse shots up last night but flickr wasn't cooperating. Nothing is cooperating right now.

I hope I have time to get something done. I want to get to the gym, since I haven't been there in over a week and I have to go to the funeral home tonight, because I good friend of the family passed away on Sunday. Let me just say, I'm sick of people dying right now too. No more!

Why isn't anything going right?

Seriously, I still need that nap.

0 comments: