Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Next Money Sucking Thing

Apparently needing brakes is something that's contagious among vehicles. My sister's car needs them and she's trying to hold off til the weekend to get anything done. Guess what? Now mine sound like they need changing.

DAMMIT!

Right now I'm trying to sort out how to get at least $2500 down for the Ford Focus I want. I need about $670 for the Dell computer I want. Now this. Plus I've got a laundry list of things that if I don't do in Sept/Oct will cause whinging and whining from the nephew.

Again I thank god, I have parents that help out. If not I would be screwed. Granted right now I could pay for the computer in cash, but the car would be set back almost 10 months and I'm pretty sure I can't afford that kind of setback right now. Plus I'm working at getting the last chunk of my debt paid off before diving head first into a car loan.

Its all very frustrating. The brakes I need, the computer I need and a new car I'm really going to be needing. How do I prioritize?

0 comments: