Sunday, August 03, 2008

Fayette Country Fair Highlights

1. Goats are the cutest animals even though they eat anything, even if its attached and moving!

2. Pooping cows make my youngest nephew, Michael squeamish.

3. Carnival rides are fun but creepy. I was on some rides I wouldn't go on if I were at an amusement park yesterday. My stomach doesn't love me for it.

4. Fair food is awesome but insanely priced. More so than at Kennywood or Idlewild. If you look hard enough you can find some that's cheap and delicious too. Just stay away from the carnival food, that's the expensive stuff.

5. The Ferris Wheel had the most incredible view over the countryside. It was also the only Ferris Wheel that I enjoyed being stuck at the top of.

6. The concert was awesome. Lady Antebellum rocked in a country way and so did the 18 year old girl from Pittsburgh who opened for them.

7. Lady Antebellum are nice peeps. Yes, we stood in line for the meet and greet afterwards. You couldn't get pictures with them, but they signed my t-shirt and were very cordial. It was a great time!

8. Funnel cake with chocolate and cherries = incredible nommy-ness

~ Pictures will follow later today

0 comments: