Friday, August 08, 2008

I'm Leaving In A Rental Car

Nope not a jet plane a rental car. And from the weather forecast that I've read, Erie didn't get the memo that I was coming for a visit. There are showers predicted for Saturday, though Sunday is looking ok. ARGH! Story of my life.

But right now I really don't care how the weather is going to be, I just want to get in that car and drive. 4 o'clock can't get here fast enough. I want to be on my way. I want to see the lake, the gulls, the city and I don't want to wait.

So wish me luck and say a small prayer to the weather gods that the rain is minimal, because everything I want to do is outside!!!

There will be no blogging from me until late Sunday night or Monday morning, unless it rains too much, and I'm hoping for very little rain. Actually, I'm hoping for no rain, because I dealt with one storm last weekend at the fair that really should have been my quota of nasty precipitation while out and about for quite awhile.

Enjoy your weekend everyone! Here's hoping I enjoy mine!

0 comments: