Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Well it looks like imageshack did something to my template image. Grrr. That means its probably time for a new template?

Why?

Because when I got this template from Blogskins it said not to upload the image to my own server. How weird is that? I actually did and it made the repeat layering or whatnot go all funny.

I've tried repeatedly to upload the image to another server and nothing works. I don't want to get a new template but I don't know how to fix the one I've got and I know very little about CSS and html other than the basics.

HELP!

The thought of spending two or more hours editing in all the necessary links for a new look makes me sick to my stomach. I like this template damn it! I don't want to change it.

Seriously if any of you have any ideas of how to help me I would be eternally grateful.

0 comments: