Thursday, August 21, 2008

Any Day Now


My little Miss Callie kitty is due to have kittens any day now and I like any other mother am worried about my little darlin' and the tiny kitties she's carrying in her belly.

Miss Callie is a tiny cat, much like my Itchy was and I hope the cat birthing isn't too hard on her. She's healthy and happy though, so hopefully that will be a good thing.

I took her in knowing she was pregnant because the thought of a cat outside having her babies after I had watched so many of them in the litter that Oogie came from get squished on the road, was too much for me to stand.

So now we are waiting, because we really don't know exactly when she got pregnant, but we do know that around the 28th of July she was nearly or at half term which would be between 30-35 days. So it could be any time now. I'm hoping its not next weekend when I'm away because there will be no one around to make sure she's taking to motherhood.

I just wish I knew more about what I need to do. I know I'll need a box with lots of towels for when the babies come but other than that I know nothing and I'm so worried for my little girl. She's such a sweetie pie, I want things to go well for her.

0 comments: