Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hump Day Randomosity

~ I gave up on the old template. I can't for the life of me figure out what blogger was doing that set the whole thing goofy. I had hoped to find another classic template that I liked, but when I did, other strange things happened, so I settled on this one, which I think is rather lovely

~ Flickr still hates me, especially when I do multiple uploads. I should have 3 sets added, but it decided that the 154 pictures from the Erie Zoo shouldn't have their own set. Grrr. Now I have to do that manually.

~ Downloaded a new to me tv show from the BBC, Game On. I don't know when I'm going to have the chance to watch it. Come to think of it, I still haven't watched the Casanova DVD that Moodymistress gave me for my birthday.

~ Made a mix of songs that open albums. Comment if you snag it please.

Artist: Various Artists
Album: Track 1 (71 MB)
Made: 2008
Genre: Pop, Electronica, Classic Rock
Tracklisting:
Jellyfish - The Man I Used To Be
Oingo Boingo - When The Lights Go Out
Dubstar - Stars
OMD - Universal
Justin Hayward - Night Flight
The Smithereens - Only A Memory
Nick Lowe - Cruel To Be Kind
Tommy James - Isn't That The Guy
George Harrison - Cloud 9
Elvis Costello - 45
Alison Moyet - Falling
Keri Noble - Watch Me Walk
Diana Krall - Let's Face The Music & Dance
Gordon Lightfoot - Race Among The Ruins
Everything But The Girl - Before Today
Grey Eye Glances - If I Was
Cliff Richard - Thousand Miles To Go
Siouxsie & The Banshees - O Baby
Erasure - Chorus

0 comments: