Saturday, August 16, 2008

Game On!

I just discovered this old Britcom and started to watch last night. Game On! is absolutely hilarious!

Its about three twentysomethings one cute goobery ginger, Martin, an agoraphobic joe cool, Matthew and a fun yet whorish, Mandy.

I've had the first episode sitting on my computer for about a week now and last night around one, when I wasn't feeling quite ready for bed, I decided to give it a go.

I never laughed so hard in my life.

In some ways it reminded me a little of Big Bang Theory that's on here in the US now. Not plot wise, but in the geeky boy trying to get with the gorgeous blonde that in this case lives in the same flat with him.

I just love the ridiculousness of most sitcoms, especially when they seem to think everyone's life is like them. I was a twentysomething when this show aired, albeit I was a twentysomething in the US, but my life was never like that. I only wish it was, which is why at thirtysomething I can still watch it and laugh hysterically. I can also crush on the cutie that is playing Martin. I love gingers!

0 comments: