Sunday, October 03, 2010

Wow! It Sure Is Cold

Just like that! The warm temperatures are gone and the chilly autumn wind blows in.

BRRRR.

My blue fuzzy robe is out and my long socks are on my feet to keep me warm.

Sometimes its amazing to me how fast the seasons change in SW Pennsylvania.

One minute its sweltering and the next its freezing.

At least it isn't snowing yet.

But I'll not say the "S" word again, for fear we repeat the Snowmageddon of last year.

Brrrrr.

One year like that every 10 years is too much!

2 comments:

Mike said...

It cooled off here too. But I've still got enough heat left over from the summer that I should be good 'till December.

Bilbo said...

Same thing down here about four hours southeast of you. It's pouring rain, cold, and miserable...perfect weather for my semiannual dental exam this morning. Ugh. And don't use that "S"word!