Monday, October 18, 2010

This Isn't My Day

I'm having a case of the Mondays.

I've been given a CD to review that really isn't my thing and I'm trying to review it objectively. Its not an easy listen. I'm trying to figure out if it is bad or just weird.

Wanted to get laundry done, but spent an hour making dumplings for dinner.

Mt Laundry will have to wait another day.

And we won't even discuss the scale. I'm beginning to wonder why I exercise, because the scale is going in the opposite direction. WTF is up with that.

I think it is all the stress in my life right now. It doesn't seem to want to go away either. I would kill for a nice long soothing bath...but wait...we have plumbing issues with our tub that would cost thousands to fix...So shower it is.

Grrr.

I need to start playing the lottery. No wait..you need to have money to do that.

1 comments:

Mike said...

If the CD isn't your thing you should send it back. If you can't, the CD is bad, since you like pretty much everything.