Saturday, October 23, 2010

Finally Went ToThe Tanger Outlets

The Tanger Outlets have been open for about 2 years now, and even though I'm a shopaholic, I've never been there. Until today!!

I have to say this was one of the nicest outlet malls I've ever been to.

However, this really isn't an outlet, but more an outside mall.

Very few of the stores really had any good sales, but I have to say I was drooling on some gorgeous sweaters in The Dress Barn and Izod.

I laughed hysterically at the Off Fifth Avenue shop. The only thing I could remotely afford would have been a bag of Godiva chocolate and even that was pushing it.

My favorite stores were Harry & David, The Gourmet Chef and Fudgie Wudgie.

Yeah, the food stores.

Why were they favorites?

Samples!

Far be it from me to turn down, free delicious noms!

I wonder how the place will look at Christmastime? Oh and its on a huge hill, so I pity the folks that have to drive there in the snow!!

2 comments:

yellojkt said...

Very few 'outlet' malls have true factory outlet stores anymore. They are just mall stores with slightly lower overhead.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Sounds like a good place. We don't have many shopping places around here and usually have to travel.