Friday, October 22, 2010

Top 5 On Friday



Top 5 mood altering songs
~ feel free to tell us what way these songs affect your mood



You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

1. Mika - We Are Golden: I love all things Mika and this song and most of The Boy Who Knew Too Much can lift my mood to dazzling heights. I don't think I've ever heard songs that make me feel this happy...except maybe for Lollipop from his first album.

2. Mike and the Mechanics - The Living Years:  This song depresses the hell out of me. It always has, and always will.  I think it comes with having parents that are older. I've always worried about one of them passing. To have that happen and not be on good speaking terms would be horrible.

3. Art Garfunkel - Bright Eyes: This song is beautiful, but its about death, therefore it sucks the happy out of me every time.

4. Erasure - I Love Saturday: 3 words for you, Shiny Happy Music!!!!

5. The Moody Blues - Don't Need A Reindeer: Any time I hear this song I smile. It could be  95 degrees outside and July and I would still smile through this track

1 comments:

Mike said...

Bob Dylans voice has been depressing me for 45+ years.