Friday, October 01, 2010

Photos Of All Fids #2

There's a new meme in town! This one is called Photos Of All Fids

This is where we share pictures of our "furry kids"

This week I'm going to share my favorite "baby pictures"


Miss Callie and the kittens (I can't believe they are 2 years old now)


102_1813

This is a baby picture of Skimble Shanks, KitKat and Coco.

100_2990

Coco passed away last year, the day after Christmas for no reason. Just seeing this picture makes me cry. I love my babies, and losing her was really like losing a child. I was there with Miss Callie when she gave birth to them and I helped her take each little girl out of their sacks. I still think it was terribly unfair of the higher power to take her away from us. She was such a sweet little girl.

kittens 002

This is Mr. Oogie before we decided to take him in. He was the neighbor's kitten, but they didn't take care of them, and all of his siblings were hit by cars. Some driven by the owner. I'm glad I smuggled him into our house. He's 5 years old now and the sweetest cat.

I hope you enjoyed my trip down memory lane. I'm going to wipe the tears away now and give my kitties some hugs.

Next week, I'll show you my little furry doggy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving all the kitties, wish I could have one of my own. They are very cute and happy looking! Looking forward to your furry doggy =]

There's a new meme on the block! Photos of all Fids

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

So sweet :)

Boom Nisanart said...

Great news, Lovely Kittens are in the good hand now : )

Everyday Mr Puddy