Thursday, October 07, 2010

Saturday's Ohio!!

I just need to get through one more long day and I'll be on my way for a day trip to Amish country in Ohio! I absolutely can't wait. Good food, good shopping and I'm away from home from 7 am til 9 pm.

Really it doesn't get much better than that!

Here are some of the places I'll be visiting on Saturday

Heini's Cheese Chalet (I know Mike will have something to say about this)

Breitenbach Wine Cellars  In the last few weeks I've accumulated a lot of wine...I think it is soon going to be time to drink it!!

Dutch Valley Restaurant Ok...I know this sounds weird, but I want a mustard egg.

We'll also be stopping at an Amish Flea Market and the town of Berlin for some shopping.

I can't wait!

4 comments:

Mike said...

Just don't convert. We would never hear from you again.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Sounds like you're going to be having a great weekend. Enjoy yourself tomorrow! :)

Bilbo said...

Have fun, and be safe. We'll look forward to the pictures and the stories.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I don't think the Amish are too into the internet!