Thursday, October 21, 2010

Can't Wait Til Next Summer

The Pittsburgh CLO has announced its Summer 2011 schedule and its a to die for list of shows.

9 to 5
Jekyll & Hyde
Love Changes Everything (An Andrew Lloyd Webber Song & Dance)
The Sound Of Music
Jesus Christ Superstar

WICKED!!

I'm trying to figure out how in the name of god I'm going to be able to see any of them. Thankfully I don't have to worry about it now, but it is something I want to save for, because I'd like to see most of these shows and I'll have to pick which ones or one I really want to see. Right now I'm leaning towards 9 to 5 and Wicked. I haven't been to a musical in quite awhile, I think Avenue Q was my last show, because I simply can't afford it.

I guess we'll see.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Around here it's the St. Louis Muni. An outdoor venue.

Janelle said...

I got an e-mail about this this morning. That makes two productions of Jesus Christ Superstar hitting the area, & I'll probably see both.

On that note, if JCS is one that interests you but it's too expensive, it's going to be at the Palace in Greensburg in March. It's a local theater company do it, but they're fantastic. The last time they did it, it was one of the best shows I'd ever seen.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

What a treat for so much to be there. I loved Wicked when I saw it in London.