Friday, October 08, 2010

Top 5 On Friday


Top 5 songs with names in the title


You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

1. The Monkees - Mary, Mary
2. The Beatles - Julia
3. Paul McCartney & Wings - Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey
4. Cheap Trick - O Caroline
5. Elvis Costello - Veronica

I have to say, Veronica was the first Elvis Costello song that I ever truly loved.  What songs would you pick?

3 comments:

Mike said...

Valerie - Steve Windwood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anCg5EiB2AM

Anonymous said...

1/Ah!Leah!-Donny Iris
2/Caroline, No-Beach Boys
3/The Ballad of John and Yoko-Beatles
4/Matthew and Son-Cat Stevens
5/Emily's Song-Moodies

Janelle said...

"Veronica" has always been one of my favorites.