Wednesday, October 20, 2010

When It Rains

~ Big sis's car is dead, AGAIN. I have to take her to work because her estranged one goes to work at o'dark thirty. I at least get breakfast out of the deal.

~ My computer at work is on the fritz. I thought it was totally dead, but thank god, it was just the keyboard. I had to switch keyboard between the two computers all day to get my work done. Not fun.

~ As much as I hate to say it, I think I need another blizzard to be able to get things done at home. Between going to the Y to exercise and doing the shopping etc, I have no time to get things done. I need some time to get my shit together, so to speak, and I just don't know when this is going to happen.

I need to learn time management! Or I need to stop reading and piddling on the computer.

Fat chance of either of those happening.

2 comments:

Mike said...

"I need another blizzard"

I always visit DQ right before I decide not to do something.

Bilbo said...

Give up the computer (especially all the silly games on Facebook) before you give up the reading. And ix-nay on the izzard-blay!!!

vw: rentok - what you do when you don't want to buy the ok.