Tuesday, October 26, 2010

None Of The Above

I'm so sick of politicians and political ads etc.

If you look at all the people running, its not a choice of who is better, but who is the lesser of two evils. I think that's a sad sorry situation for this country to be in.

And don't get me started on the Tea Party.

I have two words for them: Fucking Scary!

I'd like to go "tea party" on them and drop them in Boston Harbor...or the Monongahela River, as the case may be.  Thank God, PA doesn't have any TP-ers running for office here.

I'm also sick of people saying..I'm pro-life and pro-gun.

WTF!

If you are pro-life...being pro-gun is kind of hypocritical. But that's a rant for another day.

I don't pretend to even try to understand half of what goes on in Washington, but I do know this, anyone that thinks any of those idjits are working for the good of the people, needs to wake up and smell the doggy poo.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Your preaching to the choir.

Bilbo said...

Andrea, you mustn't bottle up your feelings like that. Let it out! And I'll be the baritone in our little choir of you, Mike and I!

Anonymous said...

You hate the Tea Party as much as I do! Hurray!!!