Monday, October 11, 2010

Tomorrow Is Back To The Grind

I don't want to go back to work!

The weekend was so nice and full of fun that it is a shame to ruin it by going back to work, but I guess all good things really do must come to an end.

Today the nephew and I went to Triple B Farms for their fall festival. We walked through the storybook characters of pumpkins, the big blue boo barn and went on a hayride. We also picked a half peck of apples and had a lovely lunch of hot dogs, cheese fries and cider.

A good time was definitely had by all.

I actually took more photos today than I did in OH on Saturday, but that was because I had more time today than Saturday. Saturday was more running around trying to get everything done in the small amount of time we had. Still it was great fun and I enjoyed my weekend.

Now its time to go back to work.

BAH!

1 comments:

Mike said...

You were off work today? I didn't know you had a government job!