Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kellogg's Is Creeping Me Out

Have any of  you paid attention to the latest Kellogg's commercial? Have you heard the song they are using in it?

OMG it is Yummy Yummy Yummy, that horrid Ohio Express song from way back when.

The little kids now have love in their tummies.

Uh, that is so very wrong!!

The song itself is wrong on so many levels.

1. It is the worst bubblegum song EVER!!

2. It is also the worse earworm EVER!!

3. There's only one way I can think of that anyone can get love in their tummies and well..I don't want to explain that to a 5 year old.

Please make this commercial go away. It was bad enough when I heard this song on The Pickle, now it is on my telly daily!!!!

4 comments:

Mike said...

Must be a local advertising thing. Could you hum a few bars for us?

Janelle said...

My first exposure to this song was in a glorious Monty Python sketch. So I laugh every time the commercial comes on.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I think the song was thought quite controversial because of trhe 'love in my tummy' line. Perhaps the advertisers don't know it's true meaning.

Anonymous said...

I've seen it(south Louisiana) and my favorite line was "earworm". And, yes, that glorious Monty Python sketch. I can see the crates and the microphone in front. Very funny!